Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Here’s a pretty good overview from CNN.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If Kellyanne Conway said that, then I expect the interview ended with her saying, “Go go gadget copter” and flying away.

5 Likes

“I’m not Inspector Gadget”? What the hell. Has she even seen Inspector Gadget? With all of her bumbling idiocy she sure sounds like him.

6 Likes

I’ve just taken to pretending there is no president. I sleep better at night with this little fiction.

11 Likes

I’m not lying. I’m not saying that THERE ARE MICROWAVES SPYING ON YOU. I’m not saying that THERE ARE MICROPHONES IN YOUR TV. I’m just sitting here innocently talking to you.

6 Likes

Me, too!

4 Likes
7 Likes

6 Likes

Trump did say he loves the uneducated.

6 Likes

Fixed now. Apparently Twitter really is the way to get a message through.

3 Likes

To be fair, when the interviewer had started the conversation by saying, “Hello Inspector Gadget, glad to have you with us.”

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

How does he keep managing to make shaking (or not) people’s hands into a diplomatic incident?

9 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m convinced he’s trying to strip the term “fake news” of all meaning at this point.

4 Likes

Given time, he may strip all meaning from the entire English language.

10 Likes

Trying? Ship sailed on that one, and Trump’s advocates are far from the only ones turning fake news from “inventing” news or “lying in order to create” news into “anytime any news source is wrong even when it is corrected.”

3 Likes