Trump the Chump (Part 1)

trigger warning - RAPE

In case you missed the exact nature of the rape allegations the then 13 year old victim charged our president with:

2 Likes
1 Like

So in his haste to pin the WikiLeaks dump of hundreds of highly classified CIA documents on his predecessor, Trump appeared to confirm for the first time that the CIA was, in fact hacked under the previous administration. Trump appeared to confirm for the first time that the CIA was, in fact hacked under the previous administrationā€¦ To be perfectly clear: Trump may have inadvertently leaked classified information to Carlson on Fox News, and Fox News aired the leak

8 Likes

Donā€™t worry: itā€™s OK when a rich white guy does it.

6 Likes
6 Likes

He didnā€™t want to be grabby.

This is largely unreported. I get it, the accusation is so incendiary that the media is kept their distance from it, even though a trial date was set for this (before it was dropped because she was receiving threats).

Amount of evidence Obama wiretapped Trump < Amount of evidence Trump raped a 13-year-old

Iā€™d like to see a congressional investigation into that

7 Likes

I didnā€™t quote the actual allegations she made. They are truly brutal. Of course it did not go to trial, but there is a witness, which is unusual in rape cases, who backs her story. Yes, I am surprised he was able to reign in the reporting on this story. I know his ā€œgrab 'emā€ comment didnā€™t do him in, but itā€™s hard to believe that tying a 13 year old to a bed and brutally attacking her would not cross lines for most people. Iā€™ll try to dig up her statement. I have to noodle around some more. I ran across it through a facebook post a friend made.

1 Like

Considering the opinion on women the same media bubble that the pro-Trump camp is in it shouldnā€™t be that surprising. ā€œShe just wants money/fameā€ is more than just a common narrative.

5 Likes

It was pretty disturbing what she alleges; I know itā€™s hard to prove rape charges butā€¦her allegations were not like an adult woman alleging an inappropriate come - on ala Clinton, but a brutal, violent attack on a child.

6 Likes

I think the media reigned itself in without any help. Basically the allegations are just so brutal that they had to worry about whether it was fair to report them when the were unproven. Of course alleging a former president had your phones illegally tapped is a pretty serious allegation too. It isnā€™t violent, and it isnā€™t so viscerally repulsive, but this is really a case where Trump benefits greatly from the kinds of norms he refuses to operate under.

I personally believe he did exactly what that woman said he did. From Catholic priests, to residential schools in Canada, to that child sex ring in the British cabinet under Thatcher, it seems like when people think they can get away with it, a really shocking number decide to sexually abuse kids. To me itā€™s not even remotely a stretch to believe that about Trump. I realize this will go unproven and probably forgotten by most.

8 Likes

I also believe her claims, based on the women that came forward against him - he just has such a long history of cruelty toward women. And with the beauty pageant stuff, he clearly is willing to buy himself access to women.

7 Likes

I mean, quite aside from any legal issues about taking credit for someoneā€™s unemployment, justā€¦why?

Youā€™re the fucking president, you maroon.

10 Likes

Trigger alert: rape

3 Likes

Holy shit it goes beyond that, he is bragging that the President can threaten private business into firing employees he does not like.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Always blaming it on women. Man up, Tillerson. Or woman up, rather.

13 Likes

Toward the end of Schererā€™s roughly 20 minute phone call, Trump sassed the implications of his questions noting, ā€œI canā€™t be doing so badly, because Iā€™m president and youā€™re not.ā€

5 Likes

The whole interview is worth reading.

7 Likes

2 Likes