Trump the Chump (Part 1)

What a fucking asshole!!!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I call BS. That grotesquerie was clearly done by @beschizza

7 Likes

Earlier this week, I read a tweet from someone who apparently got blocked by Eric for just tweeting a close-up pic of his mouth to him.

2 Likes

They’re “showing their breeding”.

5 Likes

He can’t actually be celebrating another terrible poll result from the single more right-biased mainstream poll in the US

2 Likes

Make America Numerate Again!!!

1 Like

Indeed, Trump is the great uniter!

1 Like

If they really did a witch hunt, they’d probably find that Trump had meetings with Baba Yaga.

2 Likes

Maybe he should worry about presidenting instead of lying about his approval ratings? (Which were higher for Obama at this point in his presidency even on Rasmussen):

Can you imagine the shit storm if literally any other president did something like this?

4 Likes

Well if they are Democrat and not white, yeah sure, but you know it’s a white Republican so everything is fine

Why does this Russia investigation have to TAKE SO FUCKING LONG?

4 Likes

Because we want it done right.

4 Likes

It’s Schrödinger’s President!

3 Likes

That’s not even true! I looked up Rasmussen’s Obama numbers earlier for fun because I knew they would be higher.

Trump is literally the least popular president in history by the numbers for this day in office.

3 Likes

So much winning.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Something tells me this is what Trump sketched out as a “solar wall”:

3 Likes

This speech in Iowa getting cheers is all you need to know about Trump fans.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Notable transcript bits:

Earhardt: Big news today: You said you didn’t tape James Comey. Do you want to explain that? Why did you want him to believe that you possibly did that?

Trump: Well, I didn’t tape him. You never know what’s happening when you see what the Obama administration — and perhaps longer than that — was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I’ve been reading about it for the last couple of months, about the seriousness of the — and horrible situation with surveillance all over the place. And you’ve been hearing the word unmasking, a word you’ve probably never heard before. So you never know what’s out there and I didn’t tape and I don’t have any tape and I didn’t tape. But when he found out that there maybe are tapes out there, whether it’s governmental tapes or anything else or who knows. I think his story may have changed and you’ll have to look into that because then he’ll have to tell what actually took place at the events. And my story didn’t change. My story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you’ll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed. But I did not tape.

Earhardt: It was a smart way to make sure he stayed honest in those hearings.

Trump: Well, uh, it wasn’t very stupid, I can tell you that. He was, he did admit that what I said was right. And if you look further back, before he heard about that, I think maybe he wasn’t admitting that, so you’ll have to do a little investigative reporting to determine that.

So, basically, Trump was just trying to intimidate Comey into telling the truth? This was all a calculated plan? At least that’s what I can take away from parsing through that word salad.

:unamused::unamused::unamused:

6 Likes