Trump the Chump (Part 1)

4 Likes

Is anyone at all surprised that, in addition to everywhere else, he’s a totally belligerent dick on the golf course?

4 Likes

It’s not word salad.

He’s establishing “anything I do, Obama was worse.” And there’s enough of a trace element of truth in it that even the supposedly “reasonable” Republicans will buy it.

2 Likes

You’re far smarter than me if you can make sense of that.

2 Likes

Word hash?
Word stir-fry?
Word gumbo?

5 Likes

Wordturdtouille

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure he just says junk between what he recognizes as buzzwords that will let his audience fill in the rest.

I didn’t tape him.
You never know because Obama (and others) abusing their power.
You probably are unfamiliar with unmasking, but I’ve been reading a lot about it.
You never know what the swamp has done, so I used it to my advantage.
I never lied to you, anyone but me is a liar.
I did not tape him.

4 Likes

Trump says that his Solar Freaking Wall will pay for itself, letting Mexico off the hook. (Like they were ready to get their wallets out, right?)

Too bad for Trump that bloggers have gotten used to running the numbers on stuff like this over recent years.

2 Likes

And if EEVblog says it, I believe it.

2 Likes

It’s back-of-an-envelop type calculation. Rough stuff, but if it’s out by an order of magnitude, there’s a problem.

Trump supporters: “Hey, it’s only one order of magnitude. That’s pretty close. We can do this!”

Maybe he’ll double-down and say that it’ll generate drinking water from the air, using underground cooling?

3 Likes

Must be broken-clock time.

1 Like

Why is he still talking about Hillary and Bernie anyway? Didn’t he win?

Also not all collusion is created equal. Then again I don’t expect him to recognize any form of nuance when it comes to anything.

2 Likes

It’s OK, he’s now saying it was the Democrats that colluded with Russia. I think he might be trying to connect the two.

4 Likes

I think people didn’t say anything during the election because they didn’t want to be seen as interfering in a partisan way. Guess what, you are going to be accused of that and have a large chunk of Americans believing it no matter what you do. Time to just do the right thing and stop thinking you can control what Republicans are going to think of you for it.

3 Likes

Colluded with Russia to do what? Sink Hillary? It doesn’t make any damn sense whatever it is he’s trying to argue.

5 Likes

41% of Donald Trump’s twitter followers are fake.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I read this on BBC…It’s just incredibly gross.

4 Likes