Trump the Chump (Part 1)

5 Likes

¿Qué?

“There would be times when he would describe what was clearly Medicare
but say Medicaid, and when we pointed that out, he would say, 'That’s what I said, Medicare and Medicaid.”

6 Likes

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/29/media/mika-brzezinski-donald-trump-tweet/index.html

Poor impulse control, personal attacks, and sexist overtones.

6 Likes
2 Likes

or ‘How to calm a child’.

I’m having a margarita.

1 Like

5 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

It would help if the magazine cover adhered to Time’s typographic and layout conventions. Right now,

1 Like
2 Likes

So now they are a currency manipulator?

3 Likes

Back in George Washington’s day, they had a dessert called “Orange Fool”. I wonder if that’s on the White House menu these days?

6 Likes

Village Idiot

“The [Orange] House apparently waited too long before making a reservation for Trump and his traveling staff for the summit, which begins on Friday. All the luxury hotels in the city were completely booked by other world leaders, leaving the US president — who made his name in business building, uh, luxury hotels — without a place to stay.”

Sleep on the plane MthrFkr.

3 Likes

Ha. Yet more incompetence.

I’m sure someone got booted to make way for the King of Orange. Or bought off.

5 Likes

It’s almost as if having nearly zero staff means things fall through the cracks.

4 Likes
8 Likes

I loved every second of that.

2 Likes

Well, it’s an accurate assessment, but he is talking about the leader of the country. Rooting for his downfall is a bit like rooting for the hurricane that destroys your own house.

I mean, the video explicitly says that it is not rooting for the US’ decline as a world power
 It just makes a strong argument about the inner workings of the administration failing to overcome basic foreign policy hurdles despite what people have (somehow) been praising him for in his prepared remarks.

The downfall is already happening, it seems best to acknowledge the hurricane’s existence with solid meteorology instead of relying on whatever cable news and editorial columns would be in this analogy
 old wives’ tales I guess.

3 Likes

I know. I’m not saying that it’s good to ignore the storm that’s already upon us. I just feel like sometimes I find myself enjoying his failures too much, but then I remember that he’s dragging all of us down with him.

But maybe it’s high time we abandoned the concept of American exceptionalism and embrace our new Chinese overlords once and for all.

1 Like