Trump the Chump (Part 1)

1 Like

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-idUSKBN1AT040?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)
Military action? Someone remind me: What exactly is it that Venezuela is threatening to fire at the US, caramel pudding or what?

“If Venezuela were attacked,” the younger Maduro said, “The rifles would arrive in New York, Mr. Trump. We would take the White House.”

I think he means Trump Tower.

3 Likes

Don’t speak of the Flan Wars with such flippancy, friend.

1 Like

True, missile quesillos could do a lot of damage.

A nice shot of snark in the morning:

3 Likes

Trump actually retweeted this:

And this:

And wonders why he’s getting unfair treatment about being a racist begging for racists to support him in his time of need.

2 Likes

And this one too.

Guess Kelly’s plan is failing. Surprise.

5 Likes

Follow the money. The ruling class may well decide he’s bad for business.

With Trump having already exasperated numerous key players in the nation’s corporate and financial ruling class, military command, and major party elite, it’s not inconceivable that he could get flown off the White House grounds for good before January 20, 2021 – through impeachment and Senate removal, resignation, or even (the last likely mode of removal) 25th Amendment removal (on grounds of incompetence). He’s toxic bad for the national brand – an emperor with no convincing democratic or humanitarian clothes to cloak the ugly imperial and capitalist nakedness of the American System.

Rumors of Gary Cohn leaving driving the WH drove stocks down apprx 200 pts yesterday. He leaves and the ruling class WILL run away from 45. Funny how money is the key to all this no?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Freudian slip or is he just that bad at English?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/899006740410269696

ETA aaaand it’s been deleted. Here’s a screenshot for posterity - note the wording in the second tweet:

1 Like

Gawd. Could be both! He does want us all to heel and kneel to him, and he does “love the uneducated.”

Such a constant nightmare that this cretin is the president. I never hear of anything good that he’s doing. Except I guess energizing the left and emabrassing republicans.

2 Likes

He is a heel as far as I’m concerned.

5 Likes

That deleted tweet was his second attempt (at least), this one was posted about half an hour earlier and was phrased even more ominously:

heel

2 Likes

So whatever happened to that uproar about him deleting tweets and how it’s likely illegal anyway?

For such a simple statement it’s pretty unreal it took three attempts to write it.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/trumps_feed

4 Likes

Well, that’s terrifying.

4 Likes

I have not clicked that link yet.

Your response tells me that I probably shouldn’t.

2 Likes

I just assume that anything that shows me Drumpf’s perspective is terrifying

3 Likes

It’s like “The Greatest Hits of the Fox News All-Stars.”

3 Likes