Trump the Chump (Part 1)

“Sources” raises the flag and you’re right the subtext is telling that someone wants us to believe McMaster is at odds w 45.

Honey pot journalism?

Isn’t the answer nearly always “some (probably male) dude did it for money”?

1 Like
1 Like

After literally stating that Ball’s son should have stayed in prison because LaVar hadn’t personally thanked him, calling Ball a “fool” and comparing him to Don King isn’t too surprising.

3 Likes
1 Like

I thought this was a joke. It’s not.

2 Likes

Do you think he forgot that he was person of the year last year?

1 Like

Maybe he also doesn’t realize that it’s not necessarily an honor, either.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I saw this in a comment on Deadspin. Wouldn’t it be great if it was real?

8 Likes

I’d buy 5 of that issue.

6 Likes

Spoiler warning: Fake tweet, just in case you were thinking it over.

2 Likes

TIME does try to acknowledge important movers and shakers.

1 Like

Now that the K Bros own the magazine we’ll have to wait and see who they put forward as shakers for the movement.

Edit:

“The investment could give the GOP mega-donors proximity to a news publications like Time and Fortune, plus widely-read lifestyle magazine People.”

Formidable propaganda machinery and room for serious mischief:

" …the NY Times suggests there could be a data play combining Time Inc. subscriber info with with voter info held by Koch-owned i360."

2 Likes

“In the hours after it was revealed in October 2016, Mr. Trump acknowledged that the voice was his, and he apologized.” NYT

He’s lost his mind.

4 Likes

Taking bets on how until he starts referring to himself as “it’s ya boy!”

Oh, how I wish this was a fake tweet.

Yet more proof of Fox News as the RT of America. A propaganda arm for Trumpism.

3 Likes

trump Tweets and Net Neutrality:

1 Like

So, is it generally agreed that he’s actually trying to be a disgusting troll, and not just doing his Trump “puffery” thing, these days? I feel like he’s lapsed into doing a bad imitation of himself, or he’s imitating a guy doing a Trump imitation.

4 Likes

Here’s some code talking for trump: “Fuck you” in binary = 01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100001

6 Likes
3 Likes