Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Make America Tacky Again

10 Likes

Yep. I overheard one those idiots in a coffee shop yesterday saying they thought trump’s ‘crazy’ was getting everything done.

2 Likes

well it is… just that the thing being done is a right wing wet dream and going to fuck over the USA probably for the rest of my lifetime.

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

In depth tweet analysis:
https://www.cjr.org/united_states_project/trump-twitter-spreadsheet-press-attacks.php

3 Likes

Chump fight!

Vanity Fair was right that their video missed the mark – as humor – but it was spot-on as editorial.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Too bad the code is wrong… They put in a clever error message that will never be displayed? Figures.

4 Likes

Which way is he trending? Up or down?

4 Likes

This appeared on the front page of twitter. Or at least the front page that was served to me. I should really get an account.
(2:49 PM - 30 Dec 2017)

Moments ago?

Is this what counts for “breaking news” on FNC?

3 Likes

If you’re inclined to send Trump some good tidings, maybe you could thank him for exposing Ellen Degeneres as an agent of the deep state. He dragged her into some bizarre drama earlier this week after noticing Twitter’s suggestions of “who to follow” paired the TV host with Barack Obama and Crooked Hillary—an obvious indication that she, too, was a major deep state player.

Oookay.

2 Likes
3 Likes

tenormesses up

2 Likes

“Emotional intelligence” is a fairly thoroughly discredited concept within psych research, BTW.

OTOH, I don’t disagree with the general point. But what Reich calls “emotional intelligence” I’d describe as “rat cunning”.

4 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with that aspect either, but I fully agree with the overall narrative that he’s a gifted huckster and con man that improbably managed to con his way into the presidency.

4 Likes

He sometimes reminds me of John Goodman’s character in ‘Oh Brother’. Sneaking up and hitting us all on the head to steal our money.

johngoodmancoens

5 Likes

A dangerous short-circuit?

2 Likes

Yeah, ok, sure.

2 Likes