Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I think that he’s probably not that gifted a huckster. Find a black man who was born poor who did what Trump did (ripped people off for millions in real estate, fake university, etc.) and I’ll have to admit that he’s a gifted conman.

But compare Trump to Bush Jr. Bush Jr. ran business after business into the ground and the system was always there to rescue him. The difference between Trump and Bush is the amount of malice with which they abused that system.

Trump didn’t con his way into the presidency, he failed his way in, just like Bush. A white man who has failed at everything his entire life but who enjoys success thanks to being born wealthy is the Republican ideal.

11 Likes

Someone burning incriminating evidence, more like.

1 Like

I was expecting it to be a dumpster fire.

4 Likes

"Tune in today for policy advice!" R. Murdoch

“…Trump on Thursday criticized the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) hours after the White House press secretary released a statement saying the administration supported the law and opposed an amendment that would impose limits on it.”

"The tweet came shortly after Fox News’ morning show, “Fox & Friends” — which Trump often watches and praises for its coverage of him — ran a segment with the chyron, “House votes on controversial FISA Act today.”

“Mr. President, this is not the way to go,” Judge Andrew Napolitano, a frequent Fox News contributor, said on the show. “Spying is valid to find the foreign agents among us. But it’s got to be based on suspicion and not an area code.”

What is the average attention span of a goldfish?

“The average attention span for the notoriously ill-focused goldfish is nine seconds, but according to a new study from Microsoft Corp., people now generally lose concentration after eight seconds, highlighting the affects of an increasingly digitalized lifestyle on the brain.” -Time

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

“Welcome.” Ha!

3 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing!

5 Likes

Welcome to boingboing, comrade!

4 Likes

What.

3 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

that (toronto star) picture of Rob Ford and Dfrump standing side by side… 2 shit holes 1 picture. How fitting.

4 Likes

I guess this is 45’s idea of performing “acts of civic work”.

6 Likes

“Sorry, but this umbrella isn’t big enough for all of us. You’ll have to take your chances.”

8 Likes
7 Likes

I am ashamed of myself for thinking “one down, one to go.”

1 Like