Trump the Chump (Part 1)

With the combined brain power between them, if they accidentally killed a prostitute, I think they’d probably try some sort of weekend-at-Bernie’s-esque hijinks to try to get out of it.

Give your black friend the podium for a bit. Let’s here what they have to say.

5 Likes

Idiots. Seriously surprised they didn’t have the thin blue line flag over the U.S. or the Russian flag.

4 Likes

Annnnd…

Keep goading him late night talk show hosts. Keep goading him.

4 Likes

Boo-hoo, Canada is such meenies!

The Canadian government has disputed Trump’s frequent claim that the U.S. “loses” money on trade with Canada. When services trade is counted, the U.S. has a trade surplus with Canada, not a deficit.

“The sum of our trade, including both goods and services, is essentially balanced. In fact, in 2016, the U.S. enjoyed a trade surplus with Canada of close to $8 billion (U.S.). In manufactured goods, your surplus was nearly $36 billion,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in a speech Friday at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California. “Those are American numbers, by the way, from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, in the Department of Commerce.”

The main problem is that Trump’s monkeys are counting third party imports that pass through Canada twice. Chinese refrigerators that pass through Canada are counted against China and against Canadian trade.

3 Likes

I’d say the main problem is that Trump is attributing some value to a trade deficit or surplus.

I have a trade deficit with my grocery store and honestly I think I’m going to keep it that way.

The very idea that a country is being mistreated because it has a trade deficit is total nonsense.

5 Likes

He signed it, now wear it.

8 Likes

I used to have an tourist pamphlet from the Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada that claimed, by way of a colored map, that Alaska was part of Canada.

Maps must be terribly difficult to copy edit.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a map from the future? I’m all for giving Alaska to Canada.

1 Like
1 Like

One by one, Trump’s hinge-pins are popping out.

5 Likes
2 Likes

He’s completely detached from reality.

2 Likes

As a public servant, I can say it shouldn’t surprise anyone that someone as important as the President of the United States would have crafting talking points for literally any public meeting.

Also as a public servant, I can say that you should have read them in advance and fucking remembered them you dumbass.

4 Likes

Yeah, but as the article points out…

In the president’s defense, it’s not unusual to bring notes to a meeting. But to need a reminder to let gun violence survivors know you’re listening to them, while at a “listening session” organized for that explicit purpose is … well, very on-brand for Trump.

These notes just make him look like he can’t empathise with his fellow humans on any level when he needs fundamentals like that written down to remind him.

4 Likes

Sociopaths gonna sociopath.

Speaking of:

By all means, please do; ICE can go kick rocks, barefoot.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Obligs:

6 Likes

I’m way ahead of you, sister @Melz2

giphy

3 Likes