๐ŸŒˆ Unicorn Chasers ๐ŸŒˆ (Part 1)

21 Likes

19 Likes
20 Likes
19 Likes

28 Likes

Does it still qualify as a โ€œlap kittyโ€ if thereโ€™s no flesh???

14 Likes

Yup. Kittehs do not care. Mine will remain on my lap until my lower extremities have fallen asleep (if I let her), and when I point out that would make it impossible for me to get her food, the look I get in return says, โ€œThatโ€™s what you think.โ€ :smile_cat: :grimacing:

17 Likes

One Piece.

22 Likes

A multi-pronged attack against the computerinโ€™

24 Likes

The kitty skull and fish crossbones even has whiskers! :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

EuwXhpIXUAcuwe0

25 Likes

Toothless?

12 Likes

Gormless.

16 Likes

Summer before last our office kitty, Eddie, decided to jump onto my lap and take a long snooze there during an unscheduled office telecon that dragged on and on. Being our workplace sanity life-saver, no way was I going to disturb him. Kitty on my lap. My legs under the table. I was burning up and sweating like a pig: kittyโ€™s bellies are blazing hot!

14 Likes

No explanation why, but every time I read this post, I read it in a strong Scottish accent. Itโ€™s so compelling! I keep coming back for moar!

9 Likes

24 Likes

:rofl: I just imagined it in that way (with special emphasis on the last three sentences. Hilarious!) I suggest though that you imagine it in a strong stereotypical โ€œBโ€™klynโ€ accent, modified by 30 years in SoCal. Not so funny to me.

4 Likes

When you stare into the void and the void stares back pokes its tongue out at you.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Groundhog?

10 Likes