🌈 Unicorn Chasers 🌈 (Part 1)

r1

r2

r3

17 Likes

What a delightful glimpse into their lives. I loved it. :blush:

8 Likes

I fed one of my rats an egg mayo sandwich once. Little guy started eating and then woke up :grin:

15 Likes

A pet’s loyal love is the purest form, that bought with treats, safe shelter and scritches. I’m trying to be good enough to get reincarnated as a properly spoiled cat.

13 Likes

I’m a dog whisperer, I hope my reward is a house in the woods with interesting sticks and squirrels.

12 Likes

We have a dog and a cat. (Our other cat passed away earlier this year and we haven’t had a chance to adopt another yet.) Our dog and cat get along well. :thinking: They were probably internet friends in their previous lives.

12 Likes
24 Likes

Pinking Tortoise: Sorry, the work-piece was too delicious. We’ll have to try again…maybe two more times since I skipped second breakfast.

12 Likes

The bell is NOT a toy…

Neither is my tummy…

17 Likes

I love that channel! Have you seen the one where she makes a comforter for her grandma?
If I recall, I think she grows the fiber, cards the filling, weaves the outer part, all of it. Then puts it on grandma in bed at the end. So comforting.

9 Likes

It’s gotten me through the year, along with the Brooks Falls bears and a few other things. Such as:

Edit: Oh and:

7 Likes

I showed the viral videos of cats ringing a service bell for treats to my wife and before I’d even floated the idea I was preempted in no uncertain terms that I was not to buy a service bell. Which, ya know, fair.

14 Likes

The only thing close to this (in my own experience) is sleeping while ‘strap-hanging’ on the NYC subway then waking up at my stop. I did that a couple of times during my HS days.

3 Likes
18 Likes

I was struck by how much work went into that celebration. Part of me hoped to see her turn to someone else and say, “You’ll be hosting next time, right?”

7 Likes

Magnetic furry belly.

All ages show.

6 Likes

Thanks for all those! I posted this on the food thread, but also fits here I think:

Her whole channel is very soothing. And yummy.

9 Likes

31 Likes

:pleading_face::hugs:

Ekl7vVtVoAAPqoB.jpeg

19 Likes

Dad goals - Level achieved!

24 Likes