✌ Victory! ✌

You do not understand the powers of my digestive tract. All is tastily very well.

19 Likes

and all because you ate once a radioactive spider. but hey, at least your digestive system has super-mutant powers

11 Likes

Better Living Through Chemistry!

14 Likes

That is a hell of a thing. I don’t even. nope. Enjoy!

6 Likes

What? It’s not like the cabbage is going to get any more rotten. I heartily approve.

ETA: I’m an idiot and thought you were referring to the kimchi. I heartily approve of… Whatever that thing is, too.

10 Likes

Kimchi only gets better with age. Don’t see my self washing it down with a Cloaca-cola tho!

12 Likes
7 Likes

#Victory?

8 Likes

I figured it was because @critter had once eaten kimchi. A tautological marvel, that stuff.

10 Likes

Mine is also awesome it even has acid in it.

5 Likes

Are you hearing colors?

7 Likes

Can’t respond too busy watching my hand.

6 Likes

I seriously do that even without drugs.

6 Likes

Cloaca is Spanish for sewer and English for a chicken’s asshole. However, the most offensive part of this that they used the Ford logo.

5 Likes

I thought it looked more like a blue Coca-Cola logo, with the way the C interacts with the L

Edit: But there is a definite Ford-i-ness about it, with the oval. I guess this could also be my bias, I’ve driven Fords, but do not enjoy Coke.

10 Likes

I had to come back to do a second mammogram, because of “suspicious” images in the first one. The verdict is: Not Cancer! So, YAY for not-cancer.

31 Likes

New job. Training/propaganda/hazing week is going well. Place is FULL of ex-mil. Nice guys and a few gals, but the football stats quoting is beyond me. Stakes are high… will I make it in the real world after four months of funemployment? Be better if I didn’t have a cold! Whee!

Sigh. Rainier and an early night.

20 Likes

Loudly ask “So what do you think of Tilda as the new Doctor?”

13 Likes

The blank looks I would get…

11 Likes

Who?

5 Likes