✌ Victory! ✌

There’s a comment about punching alt-types that goes too well with alt-kidney-punching but, I like you too much to unleash a category 5 bad joke like that.

5 Likes

I start my new job tomorrow.

31 Likes

Best Fishes!

12 Likes

Wait, did I share the photo of me my mom showed to me a week ago?

12 Likes

Have fun and good luck, japhroaig!

6 Likes

Sorry for it being all blurry. This is seriously me growing up.

I painted that mural when I was… Eight?

21 Likes

Have you considered working in an aquarium?

15 Likes

Do you know where yet?

11 Likes

Congratulations too!
(Did you figure out the location? :slight_smile:)

11 Likes

I… Know the address of the main building. So I’ll get there early, and ask. I shouldn’t even be worried, but first day jitters and all.

15 Likes

Yes :smiley:

In all seriousness, how awesome would it be to live in Monterey.

15 Likes

Well good luck then.

8 Likes

It’s understandable, and that sounds sensible.

All teasing and whimsy aside, best wishes, good fellow. :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Best of luck on the new job! :four_leaf_clover: :rabbit2: :pray:

12 Likes

half a day later. already longing for weekend?

13 Likes

My wife has a “bad” case of pneumonia! Not hospitalizable, but antibiotical.

Victory, because it’s been 3+ weeks of cough and exhaustion. And now we have a handle.

17 Likes

No, you did not.

5 Likes

I pushed out two final letters, both heading to Australia, marking 54 letters written for International Correspondence Writing Month, a little more than an hour before the post office closed. I didn’t write much in those two letters, but I did give them tea bag samples from British Columbia’s historic, prominent tea and coffee purveyor, and articles ripped from Canadian Living March magazine, so the Aussies can see what people cook and eat when it’s cold.

13 Likes

Small, but important victories: The appointment I’ve just had has been taxing on a anxiety-trigger level, a difficult-social-interactions level and a sensory-loading level, and now I’m recharging at home.

Victory: I actually recognised that this pushed my capacities before reaching overload and am actually remembering to take time out to recharge!

[vfx: Me right now.

http://phillypu.tumblr.com/post/75974827635/sometimes-you-just-have-to-recharge-its-not
]

18 Likes

My suit jacket covers the hole in the pants!

14 Likes