Waaaah! I've got my daily limit on likes! [post your own]

Already achieved on my end.

I finally beat @OtherMichael at SOMETHING!!!

2 Likes

And, I’m back to second place behind that guy, yet again.

1 Like
2 Likes

Please wait 31 minutes before trying again.

2 Likes

We deployed latest code here, so those of you at higher trust levels should enjoy more likes per day.

3 Likes

Hello like-ness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of hearting-things

We have a daily limit on how many times that action can be taken. Please wait 23 minutes before trying again.

2 Likes

Good point - can we have a Like quality measure?

2 Likes

A good quality metric would be the reciprocal of the user’s total number of likes given, where the ‘Like score’ for some post would be sum( 1/n_member_likes ). There should be no limit on n-Likes for a member, but every member still has the option of offering an unbounded Like score contribution.

We have a daily limit on how many times that action can be taken. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.

Well. It’s been a long time, old friend.

3 Likes

#L ALL B

2 Likes

Why do Leaders get 3 times the number of daily likes, when AFAIK they give them out the most sparingly of all levels?

6 Likes

They’re hoarding them? Apparently, there is only so much like to go around, and they are the 1%, holding onto the likes for the lean times when it all goes tits up…

8 Likes

I’m in here, likin your posts

4 Likes
We have a daily limit on how many times that action can be taken. Please wait 3 hours before trying again.

6 Likes

We have a daily limit on how many times that action can be taken. Please wait 26 minutes before trying again.

Wow I never thought I would get there… I guess I have been handing em out big time lately.

4 Likes

You like us! You really, really like us!!

8 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 4 hours before trying again.

It’s been awhile…

3 Likes

Well, that didn’t take long…

4 Likes

So I come onto the forum this morning, fresh as a daisy, and attempt my first like of the day. Oh no, the system tells me, you’re out of likes. WTH? I haven’t been here to like anything since last night!

I wish I could quit you, BB forum.

9 Likes

Computers have their own ideas of when a 24 hour period begins and ends. Usually UTC.