Watch drone graffiti a billboard

I’ll cheer when one of those comes along, but in the meantime this thing doesn’t even rise to the level of a kid scrawling his name on a wall, because he couldn’t even manage to form letters. Nobody frames Rembrandt’s two-year-old crayon scribbles. I’m all for vandalizing public advertisements in principle, but I think there’s a responsibility to leave them less ugly than they started.

Basically, you should put in your practice in private and take your art public once you’re good at it.

On the contrary, there’s a value in going out and showing that a paint on a brush can be used for scribbling shapes. Somebody else can get inspired and paint something in a better way.

1 Like

Damn straight. That’s why I liked the soundtrack so much; it sounded so naughty and taunting.

And the fact it’s just a meaningless scrawl messing up the slick image kinda works for me too; don’t bother being fancy about pissing on this shit, it seems to say.

1 Like

2 Likes

Tiny flamethrowers would be cool if the target is a billboard.

1 Like

What about paintball balls filled with gelled triethyl aluminium?

1 Like

Well that sounds fun whatever the target is!

2 Likes

1 Like

What about a graffiti in Comic Sans?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.