Watch Trump unable to find Giuliani sitting directly across from him

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/31/watch-trump-unable-to-find-giu.html

2 Likes

14 Likes

Giuliani is really The Shadow.

“Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of the Intertubes? The Giuliani knows!”

The Shadow was characterized as having “the power to cloud men’s minds so they cannot see him” … but didn’t use it in this case.

10 Likes

It’s a sorry state of affairs when a tin pan alley cockroach band is an upgrade.

23 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think Giuliani can even see his own reflection.

32 Likes

Maybe Giuliani was just playing peekaboo. Trump is still working on that “object permanence” thing.

45 Likes

Just waiting for the next Executive Order demanding that China immediately return The Presidential Nose.

26 Likes

Roger Fucking That.

[disclosure] Whiskey was consumed tonight. Really.

7 Likes

Let’s not be too quick to cast the first stone.

To be honest, I’m also having trouble locating Giuliani here in my room currently.

4 Likes

Trump is, like, the oldest new President ever?

It would not exactly be surprising if he’s having some vision problems.

4 Likes

10 Likes

And maybe too vain to wear corrective lenses … in public? But what about contacts? I don’t know, I’m speculating. But then why make a big show of looking around for something he couldn’t see anyway? I’d guess he was just being disingenuous for the sake of putting Rudy down, because that’s how mature Trump is. And because he lives in fear that you’ll see the real Trump, and lying is hiding, and lying is controlling, and he does it all the time, pathologically.

Somewhere in there is an actual hypothesis.

6 Likes

One might also wonder about the way he over-enunciates all his words, even to people he’s sitting right in front of, and about the way he relies on his kids to explain everything to him.

Get him a pair of glasses and a hearing aid and he might be an entirely different person.

7 Likes

That’s true. Vision problems might also fit with alleged fear of stairs.

7 Likes

Rudy Giuliani is an expert in cybersecurity.

Well, huh.

7 Likes

To be honest, it looks like he was temporarily confused about the person sitting on his left—a Rudy Giuliani replicant.

3 Likes

Giuliani! — oh no, that’s just my Benedictine and Brandy!

There’s a type of dementia that affects sufferers visual processing. They have trouble recognizing faces. They also have problems with stairs and slopes.

8 Likes

You think he shows up in mirrors?

3 Likes

Well, we already knew Trump is great at blocking out unpleasant facts.

3 Likes