Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

phaserstolove

6 Likes

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

I don’t care what the fuckboys said… I loved Jodi Whitaker as the Doctor! She was fucking magnificent!

GIF by Doctor Who

Also… rumors of the counts in head 14th doctor(?)…

I don’t know if I’ve seen her in anything… anyone else?

11 Likes

I have just two episodes left on that, it is FUN!!

Nobody is missing Nate, right?

6 Likes

Nate who?

:wink:

6 Likes

Ooh, freezer burn :cold_face:

:rofl:

8 Likes

I see what you did there.

8 Likes

What channel/streaming service is it available on?

6 Likes

Amazon Prime is where I’m watching it.

5 Likes

I’m watching the new season of Shameless. I have mixed feelings about the series as a whole…Macy being able to continue in his role while his wife was ousted from another show (after they were both involved in the college admissions scandal) is irritating.
But I thought the first season did a reasonably okay job of highlighting some of the really tough choices poverty forces families into. Since then it’s veered here and there.
The current season is set during the pandemic, and the south side is being ever more gentrified, so kind of interesting.

2 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes
3 Likes

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it here before, but we’re watching this tonight:
https://manhattanshort.com/

It’s a pretty cool thing, usually. Been watching for 7 years now. This year seems especially depressing, but only half way through so far. I’ll report back.

2 Likes

Reporting back: definitely not the best line up I’ve seen. The first one seemed very boring and had me thinking, if this made the final cut of almost 800 films submitted, I really feel for the panel of people who had to watch all those.
There were a couple real gems, though. (The French submissions were great, IMO, and there was one about dance that I can’t remember where it was from but was beautiful.)
Definitely worth a watch, even if you just kind of half watch the more boring ones.

3 Likes

Bill Hader Yes GIF

7 Likes

Season 3! Hell yeah!

3 Likes

How to ruin a franchise.

14 Likes

This continues to impress me. This may just be that rare occurrence where a live action adaptation actually works.

9 Likes

The editing of that makes my head hurt, it’s so well done. I’m still not used to it in live action and i suppose it looks a bit goofy? But i want more!

4 Likes
7 Likes

Locke & Key season 2 just showed up on Netflix. I’ll probably watch that to recover from Alice in Borderland:

2 Likes