Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

I have started watching “Killing It” on Peacock. It has some to say about wealth inequality, gig work, desperation, capitalism, and killing pythons. It has a ton of people I like in it (Craig Robinson! Claudia Dougherty!!) and so far it has been interesting And occasionally funny. Kinda Elmore Leonard-ish, though that might just be the Florida setting talking.

2 Likes

Season 4, episode 8 of Ozark… The Cousin of Death… holy shit, Killer Mike!!!

1 Like
4 Likes

Norm Abram is retiring!

Here is his first appearance on TOH…

And here he is on Freakazoid…

And he used to be on Letterman all the time…

5 Likes

Now this hatstand requires a notch right here in this hard to reach area, but it requires a left-hand bifurcating malignating chisel with tremelo toggles to make the notch. Thankfully, I happen to have a set of left-hand bifurcating malignating chisels with tremelo toggles in my hatstand kit. This notch will never be seen.

3 Likes

George Miller, Tilda Swinton, Idris Elba?

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

5 Likes

I just saw it in a theater, and weirdly wished it was a comic book instead so I could focus on the art

3 Likes

George Miller’s Visual Feast ‘Three Thousand Years of Longing’ Earns Six-Minute Standing Ovation in Cannes

7 Likes

Ozark is just a spin-off from Arrested Development.

4 Likes

The Ozarks Laugh GIF by NETFLIX

4 Likes

Pirates. I bet there will be Pirates around.

3 Likes

Art Wow GIF by Hyper RPG

3 Likes

Idris as a genie…

4 Likes

You still only get three wishes :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t hear anything about not wishing for ‘exponents’…

Three cubed

:wink:

5 Likes

Ain’t nothing in the rules about how many wishes you can grant a genie, tho.

5 Likes

Everything, Everywhere, All at Once was everything I hoped it would be, and more.

Kudos to everyone involved.

10 Likes

Now this was the multiverse of madness i wanted, not the other film.
Took me a while to recognise the actor who was playing Waymond but he’s so good and makes one wish he’d been given more substantial roles rather than the stereotypical Asian character which made him step back from acting.
Michelle Yeoh is obviously completely fabulous as well.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it; and though I love the comics, I’m probably not gonna bother.

I have heard nothing good about it from my fellow nerds, not even the most forgiving of fanboys…

3 Likes

I didn’t think it was terrible it’s just it doesn’t take the risks that this film goes all in with which i doubt the studio would have taken the risk on a multi-million dollar franchise anyway. Besides, Everything Everywhere has something to say about the Chinese-American experience and it left me all kind of emotional by the end.

4 Likes