Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

No, a wife you never meet, but who turns out to be Kate Mulgrew in a poorly thought out spinoff

Not really. Just a structural thing.

You know the killer from the beginning

6 Likes

I’m in on this one!

6 Likes

You Got It Ok GIF

8 Likes

Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv

1 Like

I haven’t watched this show yet; but with him there - incentive!

3 Likes

Absolutely delightful!!

“I’ve actually played the world’s smallest violin, and it’s much larger than that.”

3 Likes

I’ve never been able to really figure it out. Do I love everything that Mark Sheppard is in? Or is Mark Sheppard in everything I love?

2 Likes

(spoiler)

Hey um, if you see that fascist dog…tell him he’s a real asshole for me.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

If the Daily Planet made a documentary about the destruction of Krypton, it would look a lot like this

4 Likes

I added this series to my list on Hulu the other day. Happy to hear someone here has enjoyed it. Is this a one and done series or is there room for more?

2 Likes

What a weird, weird show! Thanks for pointing it out, I am not sure I would have watched sight unseen otherwise!

ETA: Well my love for this is completely cemented now - between needle dropping a beautiful cover of True Love Will Find You in the End and the wonderful interplay between Jen and Jizzlord I cannot recommend it enough.

1 Like

I just finished the last episode of the first (only) series. I would say that it ends in a satisfying place, and at the same time that if they do not get another series I am going to just have to burn everything down because I need more of it.

They obviously have a lot more they want to do and I want them to have the chance to do it.

3 Likes

That’s a hell of an endorsement. Guess you’ll be happy with this then.

5 Likes

You have made my night! Regarding my endorsement understand that I like shows with messy, terrible people, who make terrible decisions, but are basically trying their best.

Which is not very good

3 Likes

A Strange New Worlds/Lower Decks crossover. Sounds fun!

8 Likes

I’m interested to see how they’ll do it… given the differences in time period? And I knew it was gonna be Frake’s directing, without even clicking through! His episodes are always fantastic!

I have not seen the first season of Strange New Worlds yet, so… I’m going on the assumption they are still prior to TOS by the end of that season… don’t tell me otherwise, if I’m wrong!

6 Likes

I think you’ll like it.

7 Likes

I’m sure I will!

3 Likes
4 Likes

OMG professional football is bad

It’s not just bad for the players, it’s bad television—it’s like “news” about nothing :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes