Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

LOL, yeah there’s a lot of “oh yeah, he exists” people in there.

2 Likes

Ross David Schwimmer is killing me. And when Malcolm Jamal-Warner showed up, we both went “Theo!” and were wondering if Cockroach was going to arrive shortly thereafter.

1 Like
8 Likes

He’s awesome in Sneaky Pete. I assume that like a lot of people trying to come out of very long sit-com roles he might not have had enough range to break into the big time, but he has a self-confident smirk that works great in that show.

2 Likes

Q: How many ways do I love The Americans?

The plots?

The family dynamics?

The fashions? The wallpaper?

The wigs?

The gritty realism?

A: All of it!

Season 5 starts Tuesday!!

6 Likes

From the photo, at least, you misspelled ‘Sexual tension’, there. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s a joke photo, not from the show, but the chemistry between the two characters is sometimes just about that steamy. IIRC, the actors are a couple in real life.

4 Likes

I assumed it was an ‘odd one out’, I just couldn’t resist going there anyway. :wink:

1 Like

So I stumbled on a Super Sentai season/series at the library. What Saban remixes/edits to make Power Rangers.
While it is a bit better storywise than Power Rangers the scripts/dialog is pretty cheesy kid show stuff.
But I am a sucker for anything Kaiju so I am enjoying it.

2 Likes

Finished Sneaky Pete. Things get so implausible it’s ridiculous, but it’s a fun entertainment.

I discovered that the entire run of “The Red Green Show” is available on YouTube. I didn’t start watching until sometime around season 10 or 11, so it’s been interesting to go back and watch the early episodes from the '90s.

4 Likes

Oh, man, I love that show. I got my mom hooked on it way back when.

10 Likes

Started in on Bates Motel. It’s fun enough so far. :shower: :knife: :knife: :knife:
Also got around to Van Helsing. Thanks @Melizmatic!
And took a quick look at Tong Memories on Netflix. Annoyed by the lack of BBQ content, won’t be following through n this one.

2 Likes

How would that argument even go on for six hours?

Picard is obviously the right answer (given that dichotomous choice).

5 Likes

Thanks for reminding me about the Bates Motel series; I’d forgotten I’d promised a friend I’d try it.

4 Likes

Like most shows, the early seasons are the best, when the concept is fresh, but they kept up the quality pretty well.

The show was a spinoff of Steve Smith’s sketch series Smith and Smith, snippets of which are available on YouTube. Here’s a very young Steve Smith and his wife.:

1 Like

Started the Colony tonight and made about 15 minutes before realizing I needed something lighter.

So Santa Clarita Diet it was.

Yes, it’s a stupid zombie show but I’m okay with that. I didn’t need to think and I was amused

7 Likes

How does it compare to iZombie?

2 Likes

I think I like SCD better than IZ after watching three episodes of each.

SCD is just stupid fun so far.

3 Likes

So I’ve been watching Powerless for the last month or so. It’s silly, it doesn’t take itself seriously, and it stars Abed & Wash. It’s like Con Man had a baby with Suburgatory that was then brought up by Lego Batman.

1 Like