When you take a commercial genetic test, you opt your whole family into warrantless state genetic surveillance

Yup, it’s about the very recognizable Ashkenazi gene pool.

And then it goes on to show a similar tendency in yet another authoritative and powerful group that individuals have to deal with – further up I wrote about health insurance companies, but in the article it is about rabbis in Israel – where they will use whatever they have at their disposal to benefit themselves.

1 Like

What does it mean to be genetically Jewish?

Interesting. The other day I took a survey that included a question about my ethinicity. When I said “Jewish,” the questioner responded, “That’s a religion, not an ethnic group.” This is why I usually check off “Other.”

1 Like

Actually, no, scratch the question. We already know what you’re hiding. Thanks, Papasan’s Son!

2 Likes

Israel makes it really hard to be as pro-Israel as I am.

One has to distinguish between country and lads and lasses living there on the one hand, and official politics and policies on the other.

Considering humans, however: they make it really hard to even like myself.

1 Like

My inbred family of mostly-white trash bigots has genes for hemophilia and Sturge-Weber, as well as a cousin convicted of killing and raping, apparently sequentially, a seven year old.

Anyone can have my genetic information as long as it helps put an end to all of this physical and mental disease.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.