You can call me AI

Crypto-AI tech bros want to turn us all into batteries to power their “AI”.

7 Likes

man-thats-not-creepy-at-all

BossyHardAddax

4 Likes

to bring its technology to the iPhone and its other devices. It’s easy to imagine a huge amount of money changing hands in a deal between a massive corporation and a fast-rising tech firm. But according to a new Bloomberg report, nobody paid anybody in that partnership. Apple is reportedly not paying OpenAI, because it believes that putting its technology in front of hundreds of millions of users is equal to or even better than any kind of monetary payment.

Sure, Jan.

As Bloomberg points out, OpenAI could make money from the deal by convincing Apple users to pay $20 a month for ChatGPT Plus.

8 Likes

from

7 Likes

Behold!

2 Likes

Apparently purple is the color of AI working. Who knew?

2 Likes

I blame you for making me create this.

8 Likes

1_C9Y6318h4Rywrkyu_f-ZdA

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ad I point out if I could persuade all of you to pay a mere $10 a month for something or other it too could be on the road to riches.

Obviously there’s no reason you would. There’s probably more of a market in getting people to pay a reasonable sum not to get fucked by AI.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

When has his speech been beautiful? If spicy autocomplete could do that it might be worth the carbon even.

But it can’t.

And it isn’t.

1 Like

The way he glitches, the only difference is that the AI wouldn’t get stuck mid-word.

3 Likes

I mean LLMs can write like him, they can’t write anything worth reading though.

2 Likes

Just like Trump then! :rofl:

3 Likes

First Sundar Pichai, now Tim Cook, both admitting that generative “AI,” by dint of its very foundations (cf. “Bias Optimizers”), will not and cannot stop bullshitting (cf. “On Bullshit Engines”).

Look at me. Listen to me: If someone is selling you a “search” and “knowledge” product they claim is smarter and better and faster than you, but it literally cannot be guaranteed to give you simple true facts about consensus reality when asked, then that product DOES NOT WORK and SHOULD NOT BE USED.

Meh. It’s all about making the number go up, not about it working as advertised.

8 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes