You Monster

Simple rules. Relate an experience, and end the post with You Monster. I’ll start.

5 Likes

I went to Szechuan hot pot for lunch, and the server forgot my fish balls.

You monster.

12 Likes

I didn’t get all of my fairly aggressive todo list done today because I ran out of time and energy.

Me monster? You monster.

11 Likes

We arrived at a hotel Saturday evening with my daughter and niece, both anxious to swim in the indoor pool. My sister tells them, “Sorry, kids, the pool closes at 8.” Hotel clerk responds, “Actually, it doesn’t close until 10.”

You monster.

28 Likes

I just finished the single-player campaign of Portal 2 (again), and I found out that they added a challenge mode for co-op, but didn’t add any achievements to go along with them.

You monster.

25 Likes

After much consideration, I still have not been able to think of a single worthwhile thing to post in this thread you started.

You monster.

25 Likes

I asked the BBS to recommend an engrossing television show to get into and they unanimously suggested The Big Bang Theory.

You monsters

29 Likes

You changed your avatar to a photo that looks so different from how I’d come to imagine you.

You monster.

25 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing.

You monster.

20 Likes

I was so sure you were referring to me, which made me so happy until you pointedly made it plain that you most certainly were not referring to me.

You monster.

21 Likes

Asked for a small serving at lunch in the cafeteria today because I just wasn’t that hungry. Got a small serving.

You monster.

18 Likes

I don’t mean for this to sting
I forgive you everything
You monster

12 Likes

I was at the lab and they called me in for the blood test before I could finish the story I was reading.

You Monster.

23 Likes

Got a call from the mother-in-law that they are ‘passing through’ the area and she’s indicated that they will be staying with us this weekend in the guest bedroom.

You monster.

18 Likes

Thanks for leaving those Egyptian chocolates in the kitchen, Felicia. Yeah, we get it, you went to Egypt and have beautiful handwriting.

You Monster.

(FYI Felicia is actually the best)

17 Likes

You haven’t introduced me to Felicia.

You monster.

16 Likes

You are bland, yet surprisingly delicious.

You muenster.

24 Likes

@Nonentity stole my idea.

You monster.

13 Likes

25 Likes

'9. Enforcement may be lax or draconian as befits the whims of the Entity. The rude will be eaten first.

You monster.

11 Likes