C.R.E.A.M.: Cook Rules Everything Around Me

[Permalink]

You know what would be a really awesome, amazing product that I’m hoping Apple will design one day? A charging wire that doesn’t start to fray and then completely disintegrate after two months of use. That would be soooo cool!

1 Like

Good luck. They didn’t become so rich by designing things that last or are backwards or forwards compatible after a couple years. .

1 Like

I have no idea what this post means. And I’m not afraid to admit it.

6 Likes

I was hoping for recipes.

2 Likes

Yeah, recipes from the Cream Cook would please me too.

When I saw that 9 on the right side of the watch I literally thought I was having a TIA.

uh thanks doods. I am well aware of what planned obsolescence is. maybe I should have put a /s at the end of my original comment just to make sure some of the more litteral minded among us didn’t get misled.

Came here hoping someone got it and would help me figure it out. Brain still dornging.

1 Like

Heh. Wasn’t tying to be pedantic or patronizing. Just figured I’d throw it out there for anyone who reads the thread and might not know that it’s not an accident or failure in design/production but is actually an intentional and well-studied/implemented business strategy.

Since my sarcasm meter seems to be out of whack this week :wink: I’m not sure if you’re serious… but just in case… I believe it’s a wink to the “Cash Rules Everything Around Me” meme from the 90s-00s, (I used to see tats of it all the time) which was all based on a Wu-Tang song.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cash+rules+everything+around+me&safe=off&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=M84BVfLoFMn2ggTp_4DwBQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

Thanks, was serious but now I’m making the connection and giving myself a failing grade in pop culture.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.