Christmas sweaters featuring Satan, sasquatch, etc

[Permalink]

Pretty, pretty please let them come up with one of these with the classic Misfits skull logo. Bonus points for Stars of David and a Chanukkah color theme.

Appropriate, Satan is the Christian interpretation of the horned god celebrated on solstice. Santa Claus is another.

Misfits “Crimson Ghost” skull is a brilliant idea.

I was so close to pulling the trigger on that sweet Satan sweater until I saw that Christmas delivery is NOT guaranteed.

Major bummer

I saw a man wearing a Baphomet Sub-Genius t-shirt this summer, looked very hip. It is unfortunate Baphomet has become misrepresented as Satan but once everyone believes the lie…

This looks like something I should see a commercial for in the 90’s while watching Weird TV.

Would prefer if the designs were not so instantly discernible.

Just one opinion.

I’ve just requested a sweater with a big ass clock knitted into the front. A la Flavor Flav!

Fingers crossed they agree it would be too cool for school.

More like the one in this Kris Knight painting?

http://krisknight.com/artwork/1546385_Kris_Knight_Smell_The_Magic.html

“Clock” didn’t read right at the first glance. Probably because it was close to “ass”.

Cthulhu sweater sadly missing. Would be a hit among Russian sysadmins.

If it was a Cthulhu sweater based on the Elder Ones, the neck hole might be missing, too.

[quote=“Chentzilla, post:11, topic:8919, full:true”]
“Clock” didn’t read right at the first glance. Probably because it was close to “ass”.[/quote]

My hobby.

It’s Baphomet, not Satan. Please correct.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.