Echochamber, an illusory comment form for your website

(post withdrawn by t̪̯͉͖͒͌̅ͣͭ̚h͎ͩ̊̏͛͌eͧ̽̄ͭͫ̈͠ ͇̳͍̓̉̿̇h̫̝ͣ̂i̩̥͎̱̬̻̝͆̉vͧ̆̚eͦ̑-́̾̂m͑ͥ͆̃̋ͣ͑͘i̙̮̞̠̳͍ͪ̄n̮͓̠̥̟̭ͬdͫ̉͊̏ͣ҉̘̳͓̰̬, will be automatically deleted in 1̨̣̖ͩ̍̓̎̑͑̎9̰̰̞̭ͫ͛̍́8͚̥̥͙̫̯̞̏͛̿̊̂͞7͛ͬ͌͏̟̤ͅ unless flagged)

8 Likes

The Verge’s comments were a lot like newspaper comments. The mid-2000s media attitude of “as long as it isn’t swearing or threatening to kill someone, all this seething contempt is just fine”

2 Likes

Democratizing the CEO experience.

8 Likes

Y bstrds lwys cm p wth sm nw wy f gnrng th trth. Bt w wll nt b slncd!

16 Likes

BENGHAZI!!!

3 Likes

I’ve never been able to understand what their problem is with such an apparently pleasant man.

2 Likes

I can’t figure out what “redditifaction” is supposed to be. Reddit faction? reddit-ification? The new, ripped-from-the-headlines Red Faction prequel?

1 Like

Oh Ed, how can I stay mad at you.

The comment this comment quotes is true.

3 Likes

This is not a comment.

5 Likes

This is exactly how Nazi Germany was started, it said so on Whale.to.

And you can see it in teh pixels!!!

This means, of course, I’ve won the argument.

Just in case…

:wink:

1 Like

First!!!

5 Likes

I wasn’t really making the comparison you claim I’m making. I was simply putting the two things side by side as food for thought and you’re stupid for misinterpreting our words. It’s your fault we can’t have intelligent discussions and anything else you say will be ignored.

2 Likes

Typical straw man argument.

2 Likes

@Mindysan33 - isn’t there’s supposed to be a separate thread for games?

1 Like

Penny for the guy? Or are you too deep in the pockets of the big-ag anti-scarecrow lobby, astroturfer?

2 Likes

Happy now?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.