Ferguson, a pinterest collection

[Permalink]

1 Like

First use of pinterest that I’ve seen that captivates me and forces me to appreciate the platform.

3 Likes

Had the same conversation with one of the curators.

2 Likes

When you click on the hashtag #IfTheyGunnedMeDown you get this hilarious error message:

We couldn’t find any results for 'iftheygunnedmedown', but you might try Holidays, Corgis, Sneakers, or Pasta!

Sure, I was looking for pictures of young men who are fearing for their lives because of institutionalized racism, but Sneakers sounds fun!

1 Like

Now I’m imagining Queen Elizabeth on a holiday in the US wearing sneakers, holding her hands up while backing away from the police. In one hand are a few leashes going to her corgis. In the background is an Olive Garden.

2 Likes

Morons rushing to judgement. For all they know it was a black cop involved in the shooting, but hey don’t let that get in the way of a good looting.

It simply does not matter if the responsible officer is black or white. An unarmed young man was extrajudicially executed for the “crime” of not getting on the sidewalk when ordered by said officer. The young man was shot six times, including in the face. Frankly, it doesn’t even matter what color the victim was. Hope your next foray into jaywalking doesn’t have equally lethal consequences.

But, hey, fuck all that, someone’s property rights were violated. That’s the important thing here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.