Google's lobbyists go big on climate change denial, raise money for Inhofe & Competitive Enterprise Insitute

You follow “Spread Truth / Destroy Denial” politicians. I follow data. “Truth” is a profoundly anti-scientific religious concept, promoted by a divinity major whose is also the biggest hypocrite in human history, witnessed by a view of his mafia movie worthy ocean view palace:

Wanting to “destroy” or “kill” your debate opponent is just psycho, but here you see the actual slick haired, steak eating, jet ski equipped yacht owning Vice President promoting that very outlook.

And chenille’s take on “Cowicide”'s posting of childish video clips is that he is making a fool of me instead of himself? The psychological projection here is as thick as smog. It’s all a kind of metrosexual grandstanding bravado, but mostly just pitiable group bonding. I’ve posted an argument today that stands for itself, being the only poster who ate Grateful Dead cook leftovers from Google’s cafeteria for a year or two, sleeping with your devil, two blocks from the NASA computer office that tarnished the reputation of our alma mater. But all you see is “AstroTurf” as you argue with official data plots and old NASA veterans and claim victory for posting a cartoon or two.

Now Cowicide posts about the NSA instead of doing something about it like I did back in 1994 as the PGP interface developer -=Xenon=-, seen here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.org.eff.talk/K4_hPCdS2Ks

AstroTurf, eh? Old school cool, more like it! Always a bit ahead of the curve, calling out BS, sometimes patiently. My work helped popularize PGP enough to create awareness about the Republican congressional Clipper Chip dictate which were hardware backdoors meant to go in all personal computers! Now I’m raising awareness for another issue, merely.