Kleargear goes into social media hiding

I deleted the crazy man, and the replies to him. Sorry, repliers.

1 Like

These guys are in my town. I know where the office is and its a small office with a small warehouse. Whats interesting is that INC lists this company as having 184 employees. Really? Well not in that location, you couldnt fit that many people in the office and warehouse combined. Iā€™ve lived here for years and years and never heard of KlearGear. I seriously doubt they have revenues in that range. Makes you really reconsider the quality of INC magazine too.

Yeah, that was probably a good call - those were some seriously deranged replies! :wink:

If crushing them like a bug under a gavel for pulling that isnā€™t Trademark litigation 101, I donā€™t know what would be.

Fraudulently using registered trademarks in an attempt to take advantage of the consumer perceptions associated them, with the attendant dilution and damage to the trademark holder and all honest legitimate users of the trademark? Game over, man. Game. Over.

The sad part is that the website now boats that they have so many orders they cannot fill timely. Ugh. I kind of knew that this negative press would result in a sales bump. Often does.

Theyā€™re just lying. Not all publicity is good publicity, unless you are Prada.

2 Likes

I drove by their Grandville ā€œofficesā€ yesterday; merely a mail drop. Thereā€™s light warehousing across the drive, but no one there had heard of KlearGear. Must admit Iā€™m kind of impressed theyā€™ve actually got a warehouse somewhereā€¦Iā€™d figured they were just drop-shipping.(Yowsers on freight chargesā€¦for orders from $0-$10, add $30 for overnight.) Love their copyright statement, claiming ownership of everything on the site. Then you look at the page code, and itā€™s all Yahoo Store code and Google JQuery ; -)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.