NSA is, as the paranoids warned us, studying the social ties of Americans through our data

Every time I see theses guys pictures in the news I wonder what they are still doing around.

These guys are some of the worst law breakers the American public has had to stuffer in a long time. I can only describe what the NSA is doing is a war crime against every American. It’s not enough that these people be fire and go to jail. The NSA equipment that enables this surveillance need to be dismantled too.

Like Chibi Vampire? [insert confused smiley]

1 Like

It was a SImpsons reference. See here http://www.break.com/video/ugc/saucer-people-1961302

1 Like

We are not “paranoid”, We are just much smarter than 95% of the population and we have proven it over and over. Most do not have the common sense to pour p!$$ out of a boot with the directions on the heel. Dumbed down populations believe anything the government says. The stupid following the criminal to their own destruction.

Anyone who could not see this before it happened should not be able to vote.

Why so parochial? Left unchecked, this level of surveillance will surely lead to an internet fractured and fragmented on a nation State by State basis, each mini-internet easier for a State to control — like the Great Wall that the PRC is maintaining around their bit of the internet. What should be a platform for freedom is being remade into a tool for suppression. It’s a crime against humanity — the crimes against the American public are but a small aspect of that bigger crime.

It’s the people in power who decide who gets executed, and Keith Alexander is one of them and is doing the work the powerful want him to do. He will never get worse than a slap on the wrist and bad publicity before a comfortable retirement.

1 Like

DC Mayor Vincent Gray?

First they laughed at my tinfoil hat. Then I got rich selling them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.