? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Don’t I have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about?

:wink:

1 Like

Doesn’t exegenic sound much more snappy than exegetical?

Potentially because exegetical sounds like it has something to do with the hermeneutics of male genitalia?

2 Likes

So we’re all going to be referring to @japhroaig as “Captain Hotpants” from now on, right?

8 Likes

Why are you people so addicted to a thread about questions that there are over 500 new posts when I get back from being gone for barely a week?

11 Likes

Do you mean “Guy-anetics”?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can I truly be called addicted if I can go 24 hours between posts in this thread?

4 Likes

Is it unreasonable to want your downstairs neighbors to refrain from slamming their doors, especially late in the evenings? Wouldn’t that fit under the heading of “unnecessary noise”?

6 Likes

Don’t circumstances matter? Wouldn’t the door-slamming possibly be necessary in, for example, a zombie attack?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the loud noise just attract more zombies?

3 Likes

If a zombie already has its foot in the door, is the possibility of attracting others really the most important issue?

Would it change the answer if that zombie is also a salesman?

3 Likes

Ah, isn’t that an Italian city?

3 Likes

Isn’t it almost May?? Why is it cold enough and gross enough outside for this to be necessary:

!?

10 Likes

Don’t I love to see the cat? And the wood you have?
But indeed isn’t it terrible cold for end of April?

4 Likes

Isn’t it, though? And aren’t I on the other side of the ‘pond’? Ah, that’s not the only kitteh, just the one who loves to pose with eyes pointed away from the camera?

3 Likes

Is this one a bit better:

?

11 Likes

Is that the Derpasaurus?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a big band of cold…, don’t you think?
And I’m fond of kittens who don’t look into the camera, do I have a vew of them?

3 Likes

He/she looks, but not very happy I think?

3 Likes

Anyone have a helpful remedy for ears clogging up due to allergy yuck?

3 Likes