? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’t that where I am? Won’t we’ll be watching the match live on TV at 6 am local time? Hasn’t NBC has been doing a decent job of broadcasting quite a few of the Premier League matches live this year?

2 Likes

Orly?

6 Likes

Can you ask them to change the play time so that it isn’t at 3AM here in Hawaii?

(Though haven’t I found some decent streaming sources for later replay, as long as I can avoid hearing the scores? And doesn’t the game look great projected on a 10 foot screen?)

2 Likes

Don’t I spend much of July complaining about the very same issue with the French and the Tour de France?

2 Likes

Can’t you just attend a trade show for the pharmaceutical industry instead of watching the Tour de France?

4 Likes

Oddly enough, the riders aren’t allowed to be paid spokemodels for the industry, are they? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pic or it didn’t happen, amirite?

2 Likes

Could there be any more blood? Is that… red rain?

Have you tried Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA? While a different animal from Stone, isn’t it tasty? Can I say you need to pace yourself with it as well?

2 Likes

Isn’t that pretty much implicit in the term “kid”? Isn’t that why I’ve avoided them so far?

4 Likes

Did everyone see the story about the child causing a minute of dead air on NPR by punching buttons on take your kid to work day? Isn’t it good I was a bit better behaved the times my father took me to the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center?

8 Likes

I dunno… can you definitively prove that we’d be better off in our current situation rather than being compressed into a black hole?

3 Likes

Can I get back to you on that? While my gut says yes, isn’t my math / physics a bit rusty to give you a rigorous proof?

4 Likes

???

6 Likes

Is it good? Is it fair to compare it head to head with a 90 minute hopped, 9% ABV IPA?

2 Likes

Is it fair to compare any beer to beer brewed in Montana?

2 Likes

Didn’t I try these tonight?

Should I have drank local beer instead of Californian stuff?

6 Likes

Aren’t I more of a wine or mead brewer/drinker? Doesn’t this have no meaning to me other than ABV?

2 Likes

Isn’t it always good to branch out? Isn’t Dogfish head from Delaware, and aren’t I fond of several west coast brews as well, even though I live in CO?

1 Like

CO? Isn’t 1554 my go-to beer?

Dogfish head, don’t I prefer the 60 min?

2 Likes