? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

It’s not doodie-hat? Have I been saying it wrong?

2 Likes

Why is it that walking away from an argument on the internet is the surest way to get the other person to get the most enraged? And isn’t that actually the best way to win, making them irritated and cranky about you moving on with things?

10 Likes

Isn’t it not THE question thread, but merely a question thread created out of grief over the premature death of the original question thread?

9 Likes

Should we all blame Gertrude Stein?

3 Likes

Isn’t it Ross Douchehat?

5 Likes

The current question thread?

But does that mean…

or

?

Positively raisin’ the questions?

7 Likes

Anyone else see the article from Reveal News (link to original info from WikiLeaks provided) showing that at least one mega international company, Nestle, is seriously worried about water resources due to meat consumption?

If the rest of the world ate like Americans, the planet would have run out of freshwater 15 years ago, according to the world’s largest food company.

Aren’t I putting this here so that some day, when another poster asks for proof that animals raised for meat consume significantly more resources than eating plants directly, I’ll be able to find it? Hasn’t that happened a few times already on this forum, so don’t I assume that it will happen again? But this time, won’t I be better prepared?

8 Likes

Isn’t it pronounced to rhyme with “boss” or “moss”?

But good grief, would you believe someone wrote an article on the subject?

3 Likes

What day is it? Are you folks all still here? Man, what was in that drink last night?

6 Likes

What would be the most effective test of that premise? Should we apply the same test to a random sampling of other threads as a control group?

I don’t know but haven’t I seen it mostly on bbs? And isn’t it particularly effective when the other participant is being a jerk? (Have I seen the argument you walked away from?)

2 Likes

Not today, wasn’t it on Facebook of a friend-of-a-friend who was suggesting that the Golden Rule came from the Jesus-God? Like nobody ever thought of it first? Because all morality has to be the result of a sky-dad person instead of just not being a jackass because people shouldn’t do that to each other?

I just hate it when Christians don’t act like it, don’t you?

3 Likes

Did they get to the part where they tell you that all the other religions that had it prior to them had it stated in the negative form and therefore their version (stated in the positive form) is superior? Doesn’t that part make me laugh because the positive form is functionally broken?

4 Likes

No, I walked out long before that, probably driving them nuts, right? Ain’t I stinker?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t it be absolutely wonderful if in a month or so, Drumpf would announce that he was dropping out of the election, and that he only pulled this stunt to shake up the US political system?

I can dream, can’t I?

6 Likes

Are we all excited for the Scottish Parliament/Welsh Assembly/UK Council/Mayoral election results today?

Isn’t it interesting that the UK fits a whole national election inside the time for a couple of US primaries?

Are people in the UK probably more interested in US politics than their own?

4 Likes

I used to think that, but at this point for him that brass ring is RIGHT FUCKING THERE, right?

He can’t turn away now, doesn’t he know how deep in he is?

2 Likes

He can be thin-skinned. He may find a way to leave the race if he feels uncomfortable. I doubt Drumpf could endure the sort of attacks and scrutiny that has been routine for HRC since the early 90s.

2 Likes

His ego won’t let him leave, will it?

2 Likes

Is Trump Maverick?

4 Likes

Why can’t I stop myself from thinking about Trump playing beach volleyball, farmer tan out and falling all over the sand?

2 Likes