maggiekb at July 22nd, 2013 13:54 — #1
sockdoll at July 22nd, 2013 16:24 — #2
I remember sharing a bus ride on the Olympic Peninsula once many years ago with a Washington state mycology expert who had developed a grave allergy to fungi. He sounded wistful and a little bitter. It was sad and I felt genuinely sorry for him, because the subject obviously still fascinated him as much as ever,
ohbejoyful at July 22nd, 2013 17:12 — #3
That sounds like a workers comp claim if I ever heard one.
douglas_stuart at July 22nd, 2013 18:23 — #4
Happened to me. I developed a rodent allergy. I knew right away when we had a new unwelcome vistor in our copy room. Most people just deal, if it's low level.: meds, etc. Then you limit exposure, only doing the things you are necessary for, and leave the routine handling to others. Same thing happens with chemical exposure, too.
maggiekb at July 27th, 2013 13:55 — #5
This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.