'Wellness Guru' Belle Gibson lied about having brain cancer, profited from lying about bogus cancer cures

STOP THE HATE! Yes, it does not make me happy that she lied … however …

Here is a story worth reading … and a true exercise in forgiveness and facing the reality that in some horrendous acts comes more good than bad! So this woman lied about having cancer, and being cured by eating the proper food … big deal! She gave hope to people that had none … she got people to eat healthier … and those two things outweigh any lie she told! The end justifies the means! Now, before anyone goes into a rampage on me, for standing up for this woman … understand this … the power of the human mind is the most powerful thing on earth! It can move mountains … literally! And, if you truly believe that you can be cured, and I mean without a doubt, you will be! This woman gave people the power to believe they could be cured … and, she gave wellness recipes that absolutely work to boost up the immune system … this is a good thing! Would I believe anything else she has to say in the future … with reservations, but I would not knock her completely out of the park because, though her methods are dishonest, her results are filled with good intentions. Don’t condemn anyone that gives you hope, even false hope is a measure of HOPE! Lying was wrong. no doubt about it … however, her lie did miracles in making people feel healthier, and give people what they had very little of anymore … HOPE! That, alone, is good enough reason for forgiving a lie such as she told.

Billie Love