10 totally insane videos of handmade rubber band guns

[Read the post]

2 Likes

* Probably best not to be waved around in public.

** Really a bad idea if waved around by a minority in public near a police officer.

*** Really nice craftsmanship.

9 Likes

Holy hell they have the look of really fine children’s toys… but totally detailed automatic weapons! It’s like chocolate swastikas or something.

5 Likes

fully sik mate

1 Like

Nice work. I’ve seen various laser cut kits out there, but nothing like that.

Reminds me of this guy who used to make 1:1 scale wood models of 1911s.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s some real woodworking skill. I like the ingenuity of having to create new mechanisms that don’t quite function like they would in a real gun.

It also strongly reminds me of the work of this guy, although his contraptions are much more lethal:

2 Likes

These are really quite neat, being as accurate as they are within the medium.

Broomhandle Mauser, 1911, Luger, M11 more are all recognizable.

1 Like

I don’t always carry, but when I do…
southern pine [riff on the medieval mandolines and lutes also liked on the channel]
a minority police officer cracks me by up staying drawing distance away
(and I should complete this by saying ‘with a rubber yotoden’ or something.)

1 Like

Oh snap yeah! The work isn’t all parabellum1262’s, but the mechanisms in Stealth The Unknown (burst mechanisms) included in the channel are going to make some redstone and/or modeling wizards.

No giant flying syringe firing platforms in there, but there’s a thing that fires a 7 cc syringe. Some kind of end-of-summer instrumentality of mosquitokind there, maybe?

Serial killer and murder-mystery themed bento box meals more like. Maybe just a series of Angela Lansbury And Benedict Cumberbatch Suspect All That keitai-mono.

1 Like

pro tip: paint black if you want to get shot by the police.

1 Like

I always thought it would be hilarious to take an actual gun, spray-paint it neon green, and put one of those orange plastic “safety” plugs in the barrel.

2 Likes

Yourself or the gun? Surely both are not necessary.

5 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Its funny because it is horribly true…

2 Likes

So why were they making such a big deal out of 3D printed guns, when anyone with a tree can whittle one?

1 Like

Georg is one of my favourite YouTube people. He’s such a cheery German.

1 Like

We need more gunsmithing videos. With metal preferable to wood.

1 Like

Link please!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.