$50 million lawsuit: Eric Bolling vs. Yashar Ali over Fox News host sexting scandal

I just came back from a Google search to find you’d beaten me to it :smiley:

2 Likes

Or why would that agreement extend to anything of a criminal nature? Isn’t sending unsolicited dick pics (and ugh I feel soiled even typing that!) illegal?

2 Likes

Trump going to remove the first amendment protecting and replace it with a new one
A HUUUUUUUUGE ONE , better , faster , bigger , greaterer , protection for all the press everywhere

They could call an expert witness to testify to this! A doctor, even.

I’m guessing it’s less an attempt at seduction, and more a display of power.

3 Likes

that they spoke on the condition of anonymity b/c of confidentiality agreements with Fox News sounds more like they settled internal claims of sexual harassment and part of the settlement was not talking about it. But if that’s the case, why is Fox News now launching an internal investigation?
Unsolicited texts and penis-pics wouldn’t be covered in the usual confidentiality clauses an employment contract may have. Unless Fox News has some weird “anything that happens at Fox News stays at Fox News” provision. Which, given the prevalence of sexual harassment stories coming out of there, might be something Fox lawyers floated.

2 Likes

Pervasive, Toxic “Bro Culture” at Fox"News" makes sexual harassment almost a requirement, and doing it basically ensures that your eventual severance package will be much, much larger. Ask Roger Ailes. oops. http://www.cc.com/video-clips/4wswsl/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-moment-of-zen---gretchen-carlson-jumps-rope

2 Likes

I think Bolling may be reluctant:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.