A low-energy Trump saves East Palestine by standing in a field with his hands in his pockets

Originally published at: A low-energy Trump saves East Palestine by standing in a field with his hands in his pockets | Boing Boing

10 Likes

How long before we discover that this disaster resulted from his own removal of an instance of “unfair anti-business regulatory interference from the deep state”?

36 Likes

how about now,

40 Likes

And there you have it…Thanks!

21 Likes
26 Likes

(oops, we’re basically repeating ourselves here. oh well, carry on.)

27 Likes

Did he drink any of the water there? Or was that why he had his tiny hands inside his pockets?

Trump Drinking Water GIFs | Tenor

Weirdo.

eta:

OMG

29 Likes

30 Likes

“Looks like a good spot for a Trump golf course. After this disaster, I could get it for pennies on the dollar.”

21 Likes

“They did a lot of blasting, with that toxic plume even not going through the front door. You know, you would think you go through the door. If you’re a normal plume, you say, ‘Knock, knock. May I come in?’”

8 Likes

A low-energy Trump saves East Palestine by standing in a field with his hands in his pockets

Out of character. Usually he’d have his hands in everyone else’s pockets.

22 Likes
21 Likes

Don’t worry!
They brought water!
Bottled water!
The likes of which you have never–

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1628482142463221761

ETA:
yes and

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1628507596993822722

15 Likes

Hands in his pockets with F— all to do
Sucking the cash of the poor MAGA crew
May the Lord piss on him sideways as grifter vermin

13 Likes

What a repulsive piece of garbage.

11 Likes

Here’s a DonJr scene they edited out of that clip.

“Hey, sorry about that leukemia you got from the toxic plume that wouldn’t have happened had I not nixed those railroad regulations. I can still count on your vote, right? Wouldn’t want some woman somewhere be able to get an abortion, amiright? Here’s a hat made in China.”

12 Likes

Another news story said he donated thousands of gallons of cleaning supplies.

What type of cleaning supplies do people need for a chemical spill?

2 Likes

Thankfully, his outing didn’t merit a mention in this morning’s paper until page 9, and no photograph.

6 Likes

Trump or McDonald’s?

Choose Escape The Night GIF by Rosanna Pansino

3 Likes