A Modest Proposal to Amend the Community Rules

'til we meet again.

7 Likes

10 Likes

I dunno half of what you on about there, but that’s one fuck of a way to go.

15 Likes

There’s an invitation I cannot pass up. I am squeezing your thighs and fervently eating you now, if only in the Freudian sense.

7 Likes

I’m gonna miss that Pork Chop Express most of all, Scarecrow.

There are other worlds than these.

6 Likes

I appreciate performance art as much as the next entity, but I gotta tell you – being simple, direct, and clear works best.

I get that it’s not always appropriate to “name names”, I totally support that, but discussing sanitized examples is … necessary. For my personal sanity. I can only take so much dancing about architecture, man.

14 Likes

Adios amigos. Travel hopefully!

7 Likes

14 Likes

We will raise a glass in the lounge.

11 Likes

@daneel knows what you want. I know what you need. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@funruly Miss you, man. Safe travels.

12 Likes

Wait… all this just to say good-bye?

9 Likes

Normally I would use this gif kinda sarcastically, to exit an argument I no longer wish to participate in. In this case, I mean it sincerely:

Thank you for everything, the fun, the deep thoughts, and this last reminder to “be excellent to each other.” Have fun storming castles or tilting at windmills or whatever new and awesome task next tickles your fancy! And though you will be missed, I’d be happy to see you here again someday.

14 Likes

He seems to be doing okay. He recently explained in the not-quite-latest strip he got married a while ago.

6 Likes

oh of course you had to use that name didnt you right at the beginning

4 Likes

Quoth, Jake Chambers.

6 Likes

Ride, Captain, Ride upon your mystery ship.

4 Likes

I don’t understand any of this, but wish you were staying.

10 Likes

I don’t always “get you”, but you have been groovy to me and others so I appreciate you being around. Take a break and come back. Bring pie.

13 Likes

Guess that’s that, then.

I guess I’ll add @anon73629133 to the “wait, what?” list along with @anon34812172.

4 Likes