Alex Jones blames "leftist stay-behind networks in US intelligence agencies" for malware on his site

I wonder if the has the slightest idea what zero-day means? Hint: it doesn’t mean “really bad.”

2 Likes

It’s not about what it means, it’s what it really means. And then you have to look at what it really really means.

11 Likes

Does it look like this?

14 Likes

Honestly I have no idea if he’s acting or not. Usually I’d say you should never credit anyone with the willpower to stay in character all day and night. But Jones doesn’t, he’s claimed in court to be a performance artist; and also I think he’s being paid a lot of money to do this stuff.

Obviously there is some spectrum here and he’s a crazy idiot either way. I just don’t know whether he regards himself as a con man suckering his fans out of their money or regards himself as a teller of truth. (Can it be both?!?)

9 Likes

I am reminded of the recent wave of hurt right-wing feelings when Taylor Swift endorsed democrats. The Washington Post reported: ‘A betrayal beyond words’: The far right melts down over Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Democrats.

From the article: “This is more than likely from Democratic MK ultra forces from above,” m3Me_Magic wrote on The_Donald. “I highly doubt Swift decided to become political at the 11th hour all on her own.”

Really? “Democratic MK ultra forces from above”? I’m sure the Democrats have their share of spooks and spies, but attributing Taylor Swift’s political position to a covert mind control program is a bit much.

9 Likes

I think he may have started out playing a character for profit, but over time he’s started believing his own stories and started sliding down the spectrum towards full blown believer.

8 Likes

There is a lucrative market in telling crazies what they want to hear.

3 Likes

Alright, dammit! It’s time to for some left-leaning individual to periodically heavily medicate Jones on a regular basis by forming a secretive cabal of young, vegan, anti-gun hipster pharmacists that are really, really into regulations and government oversight.

5 Likes

Now all he needs to do is figure out how the orbital mind-control lasers and the cattle mutilators fit into the power structure!

7 Likes

Deep State? Pshaw. Nobody is going to believe that!

Gremlins, likely

Space gremlins, now that is entirely plausible

6 Likes

InfoWars is one of the few sites where its incompetence in allowing a malware attack may actually boost sales.

Indignant customers, angry at The Enemy (instead of Jones and his clown car of IT people), will buy more, “just to show them.”

5 Likes

Fnord.

But if they remade that game, how would the card that resulted in Jones losing his income read?

Bavaria Says No.

May not be played on the player playing the Bavarian Illuminati.
All groups in target player’s power structure with positive income, as well as that player’s Illuminati, have their income set to 0 until after their next Collect Income step.

3 Likes

Absolutely - but…
Maybe MK Ultra works and the Republicans used it because Trump is actually super-smart and in control and playing the Libs and that’s why the MAGA hat wearers think they’re special and…

Fuck it, that kind of speculation used to be fun.

6 Likes

Trouble ahead, trouble behind
And you know that notion just crossed my mind

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yoinkage.

5 Likes

It’s the Congressional Wives in secret control of course.

2 Likes

The homeopathic dick pills sold via malware will cannibalize sales of his herbal brain tonics, and probably have more possibility of efficacy.

Jones IS the malware.

3 Likes

Said right after Tom yells “Show me the MONEY!!!”

I’ll get my hat and show myself out.