America has an unprecedented shortage of bullets

This is why we need more bayonets, so that when you run out of ammo, the killing doesn’t have to end.

Or maybe the gun could be a grenade, also. Empty clip? Pull the pin and toss that pistol for one last bang.

6 Likes

Real patriots load their own ammo!

• not recommended if your definition of 1 dozen = 50
9 Likes

The nucular rocket was a real thing - check out “Project Rover”. It was a huge huge program back in the 1960s (?) here in Los Alamos.

Sorbitol and K-nitrate is fine for my uses however. Rocket candy…

1 Like

The democrats only had control over the house and senate for the first half of his first term. He never had the spare political capital to succeed.

The_bullet_farmer

4 Likes

That is quite an understatement. Remember the unhinged rabid frenzy on the right when President Obama had the audacity to mention that if he had a son, he could have looked like Trayvon Martin? (paraphrasing)

2 Likes

Oh no. Won’t somebody think of the children?
This time?
Please?

5 Likes

Is it really a “shortage” when most countries are happy that they have far fewer bullets?

2 Likes

And contrary to bleeting of the NRA fear machine, more effective gun control is usually not the first priority of liberals.

If they want to maximize revenue for their industry masters, then they probably want a D in the White House and just enough D’s in the capitol to scare their customers, but not enough to break a filibuster.

“This ammo is terrible!”
“Yes, and the portions, so small!”

5 Likes

https://what-if.xkcd.com/21/

Since it isn’t oneboxing for some reason, this one is entitled “Machine Gun Jetpack”

5 Likes

1 Like

Children can’t find any ammo either, ever since Cracker Jack stopped putting it in boxes.

2 Likes

Those “factory workers” are crisis actors, I can tell by the pixels.

1 Like

“We haven’t had a swarm of tigers roaming through this town in its entire history … so we’re overdue!!!

4 Likes

(I prefer Yankistan, a term coined by a Scots friend :smiley: )

1 Like

Only in America, can a company go bankrupt selling guns in America during the Obama and Trump presidencies.

4 Likes

I just hope it isn’t like the shortage of water just before a tsunami.

1 Like

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen – because it is so plentiful – is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.” (Frank Zappa)

4 Likes