Americans are too poor to survive whether or not they're working

Probably best if i stop, but ill say one last thing. Stamping [citation needed] on something is a (semi) humorous way of highlighting the fact that the claim is being made without any supporting proof.

@Knoxblox, the cultivation of ignorance works both ways. If someone is running around claiming that lemon juice causes AIDS, it would be a good thing to point out that they have no underlying facts to back up that claim, a CITATION NEEDED if you will.

Im not an expert, but i do have some knowledge of finance and economics, and what i read and sited was mostly gibberish. Its just a series of scary sounding terms to convince people that there is some evil bad guy out to get them. While there are certainly bad guys out there doing stupid shit in the finance world, they are not more “raiding” your pensions or “decimating your income” than you are.

In any event, ill quite down, not because i have no more to say, but because the difference between challenging the echo chamber and trolling usually happens when i cant stop, so i will.