Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - pregame

Agreed - the mechanic opens up some great collaborative possibilities, but at the expense of turn structure. Every thread seemed to block on player availability which itself is a highly variable resource.

And not surprisingly, that’s exactly the knot I’m wrestling with unravelling now. :sweat_smile: At one end of the spectrum would be a reskin of BSD, which I don’t want to do; and at the other end is a complexity that can quickly mushroom into an unpleasant time sink for the players, exponentially so for the GM - which is why I’m meditating pretty hard on the excellent points made upthread about complexity and game balance.

And while I enjoy complex interlocking systems in my gaming experience, I haven’t managed to convince myself that a door game is the right place for them (yet).

I will happily take you up on your generous offer as soon - just I have something a just a little more coherent. :grin:

Duly noted - not sure if they’ll be needed yet, but that certainly means answering the question sooner rather than later. Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes