Band-Aid leads the most trusted brands in the United States. Here are the other top 9

Originally published at: Band-Aid leads the most trusted brands in the United States. Here are the other top 9 | Boing Boing

2 Likes

CVS is #5?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!

I feel like I’m in the seventh circle of hell every time I have to deal with them.

17 Likes

How did Halliburton and Monsanto not make the list? /s

9 Likes

Fuck CVS. I had no insurance and needed my pain meds. They wanted $80!!!

Then I found out you can goto Costco with out a membership. It was $10-15 (it fluxes, but still super cheap.)

15 Likes

I can’t believe that Paypal is in the top of the top 10 in financial services. Their service sucks and stories of getting locked out of the money in your account abound.

I’m calling BS on this report.

9 Likes

At least they’re not Zelle? :man_shrugging: /s

2 Likes

UPS?

Really?

2 Likes

WalMart too, I believe. And yes, they are perhaps the most evil of evil empires, but if you need your basic meds…

1 Like

The question is if the businesses paid someone (who?) to put them on this list. It looks nice for shareholders.

3 Likes

I know they have a whole host of drugs set at $10.

1 Like

How these kinds of “brand loyalty” polls work:
From the following list of (eleven) brands which do you consider the most trustworthy from 1 to ten.

4 Likes

Definitely CVS is not most trusted in our household. We have insurance that pays decently for our prescriptions. For some months last year, we would pick up a refill that had been $0 and were asked to pay $36, without explanation. Next time it would be $0 again.

We switched away completely after that pattern repeated.

1 Like

I know! CVS seems to me one of the least trustworthy companies I can think of. They use monopoly tactics and their stores are like drab nightmares. How CVS Became A Health Care Tyrant - BIG by Matt Stoller

2 Likes

This was my experience with them also. The co-pay changed randomly from almost nothing to enormous and back again for the same drug, same brand every time. When you ask why, they stare at you blankly because of course they have no idea either. The computer just tells them what to charge and nobody knows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.