Become a security triple threat with this IT Security and Ethical Hacking Certification Training: now 98% off

[Read the post]

Wow, hackers need certificates now? How times have changed. When I was a lad all you needed was a TRS-80 and a lack of social skills.

13 Likes

“Triple threat”? Seems like someone doesn’t know what those words mean…

2 Likes

98% off this certified Script Kiddie course though! It’s a steal!

4 Likes

Because if anybody is qualified to give you income boosting advice, it is the makers of a course that has to be discounted 98% to sell :-/ Also, being able to name your own price on your resume is a bit like being able to speak to the dead - anybody can do it, it’s getting a positive response that is the trick.

7 Likes

Entry Level InfoSec Candidate (first interview): You will give me one million dollars a year for the privilege of employing me.
Employer: Thank you! We are so grateful that we can enjoy the grace of your presence here. Here’s a bonus because we totally always do that too.

9 Likes

I was picturing something similar…

Applicant: “…and give me a million dollars.”

Employer: “No.”

Applicant: “I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night?”

Employer: “Still no.”

Applicant: “Sudo give me a million dollars.”

Employer: “Sigh, really, no”

Applicant: “I bought the Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training Course from the Boing Boing Store.”

Employer: “Why didn’t you say so? Let’s get this contract signed! Will cash be ok?”

7 Likes

@Skeptic @nemomen as someone who has been an infosec hiring manager I indeed LOL’d

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.