Biden announces up to $10k student debt cancelation, $20k for Pell Grant recipients

I think you responded to me and @mspie500 out of order from how our quoted posts showed up. It took me a minute, but I get it.
:wink:

5 Likes

Mmmmmm sweet sweet mobile browsers.

Fixed it.

3 Likes

That’s a really good point and a counter to the complainers for Biden’s move here. How much is this compared to the decrease in federal funding for colleges and universities over the last 50 years? 1%? 0.01%

11 Likes

21 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much why… they’ve also embraced a more corporate model to attract corporate funding, too.

The way to deal with that, of course, is to boost state and federal funding…

12 Likes

That Gingrich tweet :roll_eyes: what a fucking hypocrite.
This is an interesting look at the disparities between what current lawmakers faced compared to the people they’re now governing:

Source

11 Likes

20 Likes

F05F19F8-FF9E-4D11-A165-8EEF26961E79_medium

Why do these guys need constant reminders of their religious beard material?

25 Likes

This is a sorely needed and welcome step. To realize lasting change we need to recognize and correct the underlying policy atrocities that created the situation.

12 Likes

14 Likes

All the news I’ve read over the last couple of days gives me the strong suspicion that many of the folks cheering this move are well endowed with melanin and the folks crying foul lack much melanin.

10 Likes
20 Likes

The all-important receipts:

18 Likes

Because they’re not actually in any way religious, and I think given that they use this fantasy to dictate how others live their lives we should beat them over the head with the fact at every opportunity.

Frauds and idiots.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.