Black Lives Matter. Still

11 Likes

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbtq-rights/news/2021/07/13/501484/black-lgbtq-individuals-experience-heightened-levels-discrimination/

12 Likes

Miami-Dade Police told Local 10 News that the Black passenger was not held back, but instead chose to stay so he could file a police report. Ultimately, they said, he decided not to press charges and the passenger who allegedly started the brawl was able to leave.

Wish I could know more about this.

13 Likes

Iā€™ll share if I hear anything- but Iā€™m unlikely to as the assault happened in Florida.

14 Likes

One of the things this really drives home is the idea that investigation of crimes needs to be done by people who think about things and investigate, rather than people who like Michael Bay movies.

14 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes
9 Likes

ESPN racist incident follow-up:

13 Likes
20 Likes

What the actual fuck:

ā€œYou see, thatā€™s why I canā€™t be left alone with a Black woman,ā€

And thatā€™s why I carry fucking mace with me when I leave the house.

O_o

19 Likes

Iā€™m angry with the camera operator, who chose to zoom in for a reaction instead of being an ally and helping get rid of the harasser.

17 Likes

You noticed that too, huh?

15 Likes

The ā€œjusticeā€ system againā€¦

15 Likes

My Rep got arrested this weekā€¦

16 Likes

Thatā€™s what you call ā€œgood trouble.ā€

15 Likes
17 Likes

Must have been the way they were so chummy with each other, and knew each otherā€™s names, and acted like, I dunno, sisters. Very suspicious, that.

16 Likes

So I assume Matt Gaetz gets stopped every time his flight lands, just to make sure he doesnā€™t have someone in his luggage, right? I mean, if they want to fight human trafficking, go where thereā€™s a history of it.

Same thing with Dershowitz.

17 Likes

(deleted)