Bradley Manning trial judge increased security "because of repeat violations of the rules of court”

He already plead guilty to some things. This just seems to be the Judge trying to prove that she controls any and every thing when it comes to the reporters.

Moscow city court procedure. Gulag county jail.

It’s time to do big protest in Washington like we did against Bush and war in Iraq. This will be a protest against Obama and the war at home.

1 Like

By all means, feel free to act on that belief. We’ll feel free to take you and your opinions less seriously as a direct result.

2 Likes

Who’s your court artist, Lynda Barry?

/sorry, got my snark on this morning. The picture is fine. I have a feeling the verdict is going to make me even snarkier./

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I guess this only applies to congress, not judges.

The presiding judge’s behaviour in this case is a disgrace to any reasonable notion of justice.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.