Brexiteer businessman hopes Greta Thunberg suffers "freak yachting accident"

Dear Mr A. Banks, you are a jack ass. This is NOT a joke.

3 Likes

Remember, these people are “just joking” about a child. Grown adults so fucking pathetic that they make death threats because they feel threatened by a young woman with a platform.

There is no bottom.

19 Likes

If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

The GOP’s phrase: “That’s old news.”

6 Likes

But…he’s a business man, clearly he is the best and only authority on anything ever…because…business stuff.

P.S. It’s all just jokes you don’t get /s

1 Like

Did you hear the one about the Brexiteer who stepped into traffic and was hit by a bus?

6 Likes

:rofl:

Something can be a joke AND completely unacceptable.

4 Likes

He’s a disaster capitalist. This is literally his business. (Though being an asshole is just his hobby.)

10 Likes

He needs to get better hobbies (like mine)…

8 Likes

Punchline: Yes, and the bus made all its stops on schedule.

4 Likes

Hmmm…
Drinking, smoking and driving unsafe vehicles in an unsafe manner…
Seems like you’re wishing him an early death too…

2 Likes

Frankly, because they stand to lose if the status quo is upset.

Of course, they also stand to lose if the status quo is maintained, but they suffer under the delusion that all of the bad things that are going to happen as the world collapses will happen to someone else, so that doesn’t matter to them.

9 Likes

Here’s dirt in your eyes!
Here’s mud in your eyes!
Here’s smoke in your eyes!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Where do you even get that from?

Worth noting that he tweeted this on the anniversary of the Fastnet race disaster when a freak August storm in the Atlantic killed 19 people on a yacht race (and lifesavers too).

It being in the news probably prompted his outburst of “wit”.

11 Likes

Dude needs hobbies that make him more chill is all I’m sayin.

1 Like

My apologies. I see now that the dirt flinging machine is an RC model, not real.

Sartre, J.P.

3 Likes

I know! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The humorous part would be if the bus had a big ad on the side declaring that the National Health System would get millions and millions of dollars from the big pot of money that would not be going to the EU

6 Likes